Monday, December 21, 2009

25 mest spilte på iTunes

Tilfelle du lurte på!:P

1. 197 - Major Parkinson
Monkey see, monkey do..

2. Use somebody - Kings of Leon
And all you know and all you see..

3. Bulletproof - La Roux
I`m having fun, don`t put me down..

4. Forever - Chris Brown
Moving at the speed of light into eternity..

5. Tick Tock (P.Diddy) - Kesha
Now the party don`t start `til I walk in..

6. Sex on fire - Kings of Leon
Feels like you`re dying..

7. Akward as a drunk - Major Parkinson
None of them could dress up like a bottle..

8. Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
She`s like so whatever..

9. Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
Gotta get that..

10. Ambition - Donkeyboy
But dont you know..

11. Finn bikkjen - Casiokids
Fugl, fisk eller skilpadde..

12. Liar - Madcon
And now that I left you I cry through the night..

13. Death in the Candystore - Major Parkinson
Take those chocolates from the boys

14. No superstar - Remady P&R
There`s no spotlight shining on me..

15. A-punk - Vampire Weekend
Oooooh Oooooh Oooooh...

16. Give it up - Datarock
Live and let fly...

17. Amarillion - Datarock
It must have been something she said..

18. Regnvær - Karpe Diem
Dama mi hu sover hos en kar hun kalle "Søster"..

19. Solbriller på - Lars Vaular
Rett opp og ned hør ka eg har å si, å falle e noe alle gjør før de lærar å fly..

20. Shake it - Metro Station
And I was thinking of ways that I could get inside..

21. Ayo technology - Milow
Always ready, when you want it she want it..

22. Loving you - Paulo Nutini
So let`s get down and freaky baby..

23. On Call - Kings of Leon
I`ll be there..

24. Lonesome Traveller - Paperboys
Now can`t we all just get along..

25. The girl and The robot - Røyksopp feat. Robyn
Fell asleep in front of MTV again..




Føler Bergensmusikk er grovt overrepresentert her.. I did not know..

No comments:

Post a Comment